Friday, October 13, 2006

sf59


I'm really serious now. As you read this know that what I'm telling you is a strong conviction. I'm not kidding around here. Please understand that I am in enamoured by this album. Highly recommending the new Starflyer 59 disk - My Island. It will sooth the savage beast. Ahhhh soothing. If you are a Nirvana, Sonic Youth, Mudhoney kinda person then relax with a cup of sf59. Mmmm sf59 the music some people listen too. I was able to pick it up for $15 at blessings and I know you can order it on line, I'm also willing to loan out my copy. Much Love...

1 comment:

Bill Stevenson said...

AAAGGGGHHHH BEASTLY NOT SOOTHED! MUST ROAR!!! GGGGGGAAAAAAHHHHHGGGGGG!!!!!
for soothing relief of back pain go to http://www.77canadapharmacy.com/Rub_A535.php
and tell them soothingly cool Beast sent ya!