Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Aye! Me Matey!

I'm just getting home from playing bench ball with some of the students at Herchmer School, the school where I supervise at lunch time Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I'm listening to a band called "The Silent" and am somewhat impressed by them. I liked the live show on saturday night and the disk is not so bad either. Last nights young adults meeting went awesome (Twyla Buchanan's house has a special place in heart because we've had some great times there.) We watched the second NOOMA video called "Flame". Today has been an interesting time so far...

My uncle left for Yorkton yesterday after having spent the weekend here with me in Regina. We had an excellent visit and when he left he gave me a T-shirt he bought in Thailand and a work shirt he bought while working in Iraq. Wow eh! Interesting guy. I'm kinda free today besides paper work and will be hosting a mens meeting tonight at the house.

This has been an obscure rambling list of things going through my mind. haha!

1 comment:

TwinklyTwy said...

Hey Burns.... I'm glad you've had some cool times at my place.... I hope there'll be lots more. Be blessed, and be the blessing:) Twyla