Thursday, February 12, 2009

BCB-60 Pedal Board

I ordered a new item from the store where I work this week. The BCB-60 Pedal Board is a storage and transportation (carrying) case for your pedals. Power supply, tuner and cabling are included in the price (roughly $180.00.) It's set up for Boss pedals (7 at a time) primarily but modified you can safely tote other effects pedals as well...curiously enough though I'm a Canadian...Boss is an American company...in order for the store where I work to get the BCB-60 "in" for me I have to wait for Roland (another manufacturer) to ship a batch of them either to Vancouver or Toronto!? From there, it will be distributed to all Long & McQuade store's across Canada. Apparently there's a PO number attached to it (whatever that means?) and I'll receive an e-mail whenever it arrives...now onto the collection of Boss Pedals themselves...average cost $170.00 a pedal. It seems like they were like $40.00 cheaper like a month ago?! The Saskatchewan Economy.

No comments: