Monday, July 10, 2006

Of late...

Hi. I've really been enjoying my summer so far. Back in June Chris had a birthday party for Bill and myself which was the perfect way to push me into the summer mode. I've had time to rest and sleep so far & last week I traveled with my bro Matt (the non blood relative one) to Minot North Dakota and had a great trip. We went to the zoo and ate at a Mexican restuarant. We also watched the quarter finals of the soccer world cup on cable. We came back into Regina on Wednsday and I had a message from Dad on the phone. My family is need of prayer right now..... Janice's birthday party last weekend was a total hit, cudo's to Twy for having a great party and Janice for turning 22! Most enjoyable was the hours of soccer fun as well as the good friends and food. I've been eating at Tim's to much but am in a rest period so I'm not going to be to hard on myself haha! Post soon...

No comments: