Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Morpheus' Speech to Zion (from The Matrix: Reloaded)

"Zion hear me! It is true what many of you have heard. The machines have gathered an army and as I speak that army is drawing nearer to our home. Believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us but if we are to be prepared for it we must first shed our fear of it. I stand hear before you now truly unafraid! Why?! Because I believe something you do not? No! I stand here without fear because I remember. I remember that I am hear not because of the path that lay before me.. but because of the path that lies behind me! I remember that for one hundred years we have fought these machines! I remember that for one-hundred years they have sent their armies to destroy us and after a century of war I remember that which matters most! We are still here! tonight let us send a message to that army! Let us shake this cave! Tonight let us tremble these walls of earth, steel and stone! Let us be heard from red core to black sky! Tonight let us make them remember this is Zion and we are not afraid!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WE ARE STILL HERE!

Unknown said...

The greatest!

Unknown said...

Crimea Hear me!!! Tonight let us send a message to putin's army, We are Ukrainians and we are not afraid!!! Lol