Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Everyone Enjoying Your Summer?

What a beautiful summer so far in Regina. Lately I was asked to attend two youth camps and have had to turn one down for the sake of having some rest time. Would like to visit Dallas Valley Ranch Camp next summer as a side note. Been resting and relaxing, listening to music and hanging out with the Morning Star Crew. A date has been set for our little group to head to Camp Living Water, this Saturday August 5th. Janice and myself spent last weekend at my Dad's house in Yorkton and returned on Monday morning. It was good to see and visit with friends and family. I was also invited to go on a golf trip this week but I don't I'm going to make it there either. Wow it's nice to have the opportunity to do so many different things! I would at this time like to offer my two cents for Presidents Choice little Gourmet Pizzas. They are amazing! The perfect bachelor food or for anyone who is hungry (particularly the Tomato, Fete and Olive)

Watched "V for Vendetta" last night and was very entertained but wouldn't really recommend it because of some of the suggested material present in the movie. May be troubling for a younger croud. Anyway peace ya'll.

No comments: